What is Tempo?
Tempo is a SaaS company known worldwide for delivering integrated time tracking solutions that provide companies leading time management tools to drive their success.
With Tempo solutions, it’s effortless for customers to track and understand their most constrained resource: time.
Jira users, will love Tempo’s products, as they will help them enhance their use of Jira by assisting to teams collaborate, plan, budget, track, and function in a smarter way using only one software platform.
Thanks to Tempo, Product Managers know exactly how their teams spend their hours each day from billing to Resource Management and Cost tracking. Tempo solutions are available both on mobile and web with the possibilities of saving export or integrating with in-house or third party applications.
- Available for Cloud and Data Center
- Easy to set up and integrate with other plugins of the Atlassian Ecosystem
- Get a personalized demo to see how it works
- Easily track time and financially monitor projects
- Easy to see overall planning per team or individual user
Best-selling app vendor in the Atlassian Marketplace
with Atlassian Ecosystem
Did you know?
While Tempo started off as a small Islandian company in 2006, it has quickly become one of the major players in the Atlassian Ecosystem. Today, Tempo is an award-winning, best-selling app vendor in the Atlassian Marketplace and has an established network of more than 100 partners worldwide.
Why use DONOS Conseil ?
A key stakeholder
Tailored billing system
Expertise for your integrations
Products and Services
Tempo offer a wide range of products and services. You will see below some of the main ones. You can find a more comprehensive list of Tempo’s solutions on their website.
Tempo Timesheets is a time tracking software in Jira which enables teams to track time online and collect reliable data for reporting, invoicing, accounting, and more.
Tempo Timesheets helps businesses manage the work efforts spent on their projects, in order to see the efficiency of the team as well as to plan and report flexibly for teams, projects, and accounts.
- Seamlessly track time on work performed within Jira
- Flexibly plan and report for teams, projects, accounts
- Get relevant, real-time business data
- Track internal or non productive tasks such as vacations, meetings and sick days
- Account for holidays, flexible employee work hours, and distributed teams
- Customer billing
- Internal costs tracking
- Employee payroll
- Measuring project capitalization
Tempo Cost Tracker
Tempo Cost Tracker is a cost tracking software in the Cloud which helps Project Owners (PO), Project Managers (PM) and Team Leads to track costs and revenue. This way, they have a monetary value associated to logged time effort in Tempo Timesheets. This allows them to monitor projects, have a clear vision of the financial health of a project and report back to stakeholders.
Here are some of the advantages of using Tempo Cost Tracker:
- Access Controls/Permissions
- Budget Control
- Configuration Management
- Cost Estimating
- Cost Tracking
- Cost-to-Completion Tracking
- Data Visualization
- Multiple Projects
- Project Accounting Estimating, Management, Planning